Posted on: 29/06/2020
Our Aims and Values
Aims & Values
- To provide a safe secure environment in which students can achieve.
- To prepare students for the opportunity and responsibilities of adult life and citizenship.
- To develop in our students an understanding of the importance of learning for its own sake.
- To foster the moral, spiritual, cultural and social development of every pupil.
- To promote tolerance, trust and mutual respect.
To achieve our Aims, we will
- Offer students a wide range of personalised educational experiences both within and beyond the curriculum.
- Engage students and parents in regularly reviewing academic progress.
- Provide a high level of pastoral care.
- Celebrate success.
- Work with parents, staff and students to produce happy, confident young people who enjoy school and leave with qualifications and independent learning skills.