Blackfen - 0208 303 3136
Eltham - 0208 859 4004
Opening Times: Mon-Sat 09:00 – 17:00
Year 7, September 2021 intake, students will require the tie with the green stripe.
Current Hurstmere School Uniform regulations
- Black blazer with the embossed Hurstmere school badge.
- Black tailored trousers (no jeans, cords, chinos or tracksuit bottoms).
- A white collared shirt, tucked into your trousers.
- Hurstmere tie (which always displays at least 3 stripes).
- Plain black shoes (no trainer style shoes or trainers).
- Black socks (no white socks or PE socks to be worn with the day-to-day uniform).
- Plain black V-neck jumper (no designer emblems to be seen).
- A dark coat for wet weather (no hoodie style coats, leather or denim jackets).
- Prohibited items: jewellery, caps, hooded sweatshirts.